Thursday, December 10, 2009

A site of my own

I keep having problems of what to blog on Jacqui's bunch. I want it to be more about the kids and the funny or happy times. But I find that sometimes life is not like that for me right now. I miss Caring Bridge where I could get my feelings out and feel a sense of relief. So I thought I would create another site that I could just be me. Whether it is venting, laughing or crying about events in my life, hopefully it can be an outlet for me and a way for me to share that part of my life with friends and family. So I start the blog with this introduction as I sit here in my messy house. I am avoiding doing the dishes, sweeping the floor, folding the laundry, picking up the clothes off the floor and getting ready for tomorrow. There is a part of me that wishes if I just put it off long enough then someone else will come and do it. But then that doesn't happen and I get upset that I let my house get so messy! What a crazy cycle. There are so many ways to procrastinate such as writing on my blog! I guess I should stop and at least make sure we have clean clothes for the morning and get to bed before 1AM!

1 comment:

  1. Jacqui, you are doing an amazing job at holding together during such a crappy time in your life. Hugs and love!

    ReplyDelete